skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sugar Sweet

Confections by Ashley Stephens

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Here is my final project for my gumpaste/fondant class. Bekah and I had a lot of fun. I was pleased with the results of my first flowers, and I think Ms. Martha was pleased with her cake. I can see this gumpaste flower thing quickly turning into an obsession.
Posted by Ashley at 12:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Cakes

  • Cake Pricing Information
  • Wedding Cakes
  • Groom's Cakes
  • Shower Cakes
  • Adult Birthday Cakes
  • Children's Birthday Cakes
  • Holiday Cakes
  • Smash Cakes
  • Cupcakes
  • Cookies

Flower Arrangements

  • Flower Arrangements

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • "Fleur de Tigre"
      • Cake for "Gay-A" Meeting
      • Finished this Blue's Clues cake at midnight last n...
      • This is a cake I made for a lady at work's mom who...
      • Here is my final project for my gumpaste/fondant c...
    • ►  July (4)

About Me

My photo
Ashley
View my complete profile