skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sugar Sweet
Confections by Ashley Stephens
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Dirt Bike Groom's Cake
This was a "dirt bike" groom's cake for a lady at work's daughter's wedding. I had a lot of fun with this one. I created a new chocolate cake recipe for it, which I ate way too much of.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cakes
Cake Pricing Information
Wedding Cakes
Groom's Cakes
Shower Cakes
Adult Birthday Cakes
Children's Birthday Cakes
Holiday Cakes
Smash Cakes
Cupcakes
Cookies
Flower Arrangements
Flower Arrangements
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(19)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(4)
Dirt Bike Groom's Cake
So, at 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning, I finally finis...
Smash Cakes
Blogging for the computer un-savvy
About Me
Ashley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment